Economy System Injector
Highside Economy System Injector is used for introducing any liquid into the low side of a charged hermetic system.
- Entirely reusable
- Constructed of rugged plastic for economical long life
- Designed for use with any standard manifold gauge and requires no extra valves or fittings
- Drip proof, no spill design takes the mess out of maintenance
The Highside Economy Injector helps prevent the venting of refrigerants into the atmosphere, as well as the introduction of air into an operating system. It can be used on sealed operating systems to avoid shutdowns.
USE WITH STANDARD MANIFOLD GAUGE.
- Remove threaded cap and fill the System Injector completely with the liquid to be introduced into the system to avoid any trapped air.
- Connect the System Injector as shown in the manifold gauge diagram and purge the lines.
- Open the valves on the manifold gauge very slowly and let the pressure from high side push the liquid into the low side of the system.
CAUTION: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING QUANTITY TO USE AND SPECIFIC PROCEDURES WHEN INJECTING LIQUIDS INTO AN OPERATING SYSTEM.
Holds 59ml, or 2 fl. oz. Made in the U.S.A.
FOR INTRODUCING ANY LIQUID INTO THE LOW SIDE OF A CHARGED HERMETIC AIR CONDITIONING OR REFRIGERATION SYSTEM:
- Maximum working pressure is 250 PSIG always connect the system injector to the low-side of an operating system.
- Never leave the system injector connected to hoses. After use always disconnect and disassemble.
- Before removing cap, always check for any pressure buildup, by depressing the valve core depressor.
- Always store the system injector with the cap loose to prevent thread binding and pressure buildup.