For Electronic Cells & Permanent Filters
1. When possible, remove filters and electronic cells to be cleaned from equipment to an area where overspray and rinse water will not effect other equipment.
2. Spray Filter Fan & Vent Cleaner on all surfaces to be cleaned and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Wipe clean or rinse completely with fresh water.
3. Allow filters and electronic cells to dry completely before reinstallation.
Vents, Fan Blades & Other Surfaces
1. Spray Filter Fan & Vent Cleaner on all surfaces to be cleaned and let stand 2 to 5 minutes.
2. Wipe clean with cloth or other appropriate material.
3. When possible, rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
4. Allow surfaces to dry completely before restarting equipment. Filter Fan & Vent Cleaner is safe for most painted surface. However, it is strongly recommended that an inconspicuous spot be tested before general application.