|EV Coil Max, part of the Coil Tamer product line, is a powerful coil cleaner in powder form to avoid dangerous liquid spills.
- No more dangerous liquid spills
- Can be shipped without expersive harardous charges
- Environmentally friendly
- Uses traditional applicators
- No acidic residue, virtually oderless
- Fast acting, easy to use and clean up
- Its powder form is a safer alternative to liquid coil cleaners
EV Coil Max contains a high performance corrosion inhibitor to help prevent future corrosion of the metals on both evaporator and condenser coils. Its unique form lowers freight costs, and provides long shelf life with minimum storage space.
EXTRA LONG SHELF LIFE: With the seal intact COIL MAX has an indifinite shelf life.
COIL MAX is formulated to produce a high performance corrosion inhipitor to help prevent future corrosion of the metals on both evaporator and condenser coils.
SAVES VALUABLE SPACE
One 11.25 container of COIL MAX is equal to one gallon of 6:1 solution of concentrated liquid coil cleaner. COIL MAX occupies only 1/16 the space of liquid coil cleaners. Saves shelf space and takes less room in the service van.
Every unnecessary pound shipped increases cost. COIL MAX weighs only 11.25 oz. while ordinary liquid coil cleaners can weigh over 9 pounds (144 oz.). COIL MAX has 13 times less weight to ship.
CONTROL INVENTORY: Stock only what you need. It is no longer necessary to place large orders just to obtain a reasonable freight cost.
BETTER HAZARD CONTROL: COIL MAX avoids dangerous and messy spills that can damage your facility, vehicles and destroy other valuable inventory. Prevents liquid spills that can attract unnecessary regulatory attention.
1. Add entire contents to 1 gallon of water for concentrated solution. Can be diluted with up to 3 gallons of water for full strength cleaning solution.
2. Stir or shake to dissolve powder.
3. For small units spray coils thoroughly. Wait 10 minutes, then resume operation aollowing condensate to self rinse.
4. For large units, spray intake side of coils with air flow on or turn unit on immediately after spraying. Air flow provides complete penetration of the cleaner through the coils. Normal condensate will self rinse.
5. Spray condenser coils thoroughly. Wait 10 minutes, then rinse completely with water. Turn unit on.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
CAUSES EYE, SKIN & DIGESTIVE TRACT BURNS. DO NOT INGEST. KEEP OUT OF EYES AND OFF SKIN. Use impervious gloves and eye protection. Flush throughly with water for eye and skin contact. Contact a physician if irritation develops. See MSDS. Call 1-800-255-3924. 24 hours.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Available in 11.25 oz. containers; makes one gallon of 6:1 concentrate